I've been requested to write on my blog, now I expect the person that sent in this request to comment.....thats an order....you know who you are!!!
We had ants in our kitchen last week....I do believe they are almost gone but I still see a few from time to time. Oh how they are so annoying. Between those and the spiders we see I think I will go crazy. But for some reason June bugs don't really bother me.......
We have two more houses going up beside us......someone just came to look at one of them.....it looks like we might have 2 new neighbors by the end of the month. Then our street will be finished!! whoo hoo We actually like our neighbors...well a couple of them. We only really know 2 of them and they SEEM to like us...you never know though. LOL
One of my neighbors, we will call her L, goes walking with me and Addyson a couple evenings a week. Well we try to...sometimes we get distracted by fajitas and talking....but for the most part we TRY to just walk and talk. I can see us being the BEST of friends. :)
Addyson had a pretty diaper rash since yesterday...I took away some juice I started giving her so hopefully it will work. She woke up screaming from her nap yesterday, my poor baby.
Oh and my old boss/friend had her baby yesterday....her name is Rowan and she is so adorable, perfect in every way. I LOVE new babies.....well until you bring them home and you end up staying up all night long with them crying. NOT looking forward to that.....remember the neighbor above that I mentioned...I'm thinking she will come in GREAT for times like that. ha ha
And most importantly one of my BESTEST friends in the WHOLE wide world is coming back home from Singapore NEXT Wednesday!! She is coming home to stay and will be getting MARRIED during Labor day weekend!!!!! I'm so excited for her...the only thing left is for her to leave Dallas and move here...YEAH RIGHT!!!
Ok this is pretty much a boring post so I will end it before I put you all to sleep. Have a GREAT day.
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
Yay! I made the post! Thanks for being excited for me - it means a lot. I'm very excited, but don't get your hopes up about any future moves to Houston. lol Ever.
Wow nice blog! Crying babies at night...me come in handy?? We will see about that. Have fun tonight at BS (that stands for Bible Study)
--L
I'm bringing the BS to you L.
I know your house is nice and clean and smells yummy!
Abby, How could I forget about you, I'm too excited. Also Houston's traffic is so much better than Dallas traffic...hahaha
Post a Comment