they are sooooooooo nice! and that gray color is what i want my Acura 3.2 TL to be!!! you have a nice car now too!! :) but these definately have a great look to them!!! see you soon!
I know!! I love the new accords but I really love the new camrys as well!! I'm like you...I want a bunch of kids and with the way gas prices are going, looks like I'll be a minivan mom! I really want to be a Toyota 4 runner mom BUT my husband laughs at that idea! Foo!
5 comments:
i love the new accords too!
The other day, Dad was telling me that he likes the new accords too. They are nice cars but right now I really like my camry!
they are sooooooooo nice! and that gray color is what i want my Acura 3.2 TL to be!!! you have a nice car now too!! :) but these definately have a great look to them!!! see you soon!
I know!! I love the new accords but I really love the new camrys as well!! I'm like you...I want a bunch of kids and with the way gas prices are going, looks like I'll be a minivan mom! I really want to be a Toyota 4 runner mom BUT my husband laughs at that idea! Foo!
So how is the new the painting coming along? I am interested to see what it will look like.
Post a Comment