My best friend is getting married in 9 days and I have a lot that still needs to be done. I am making 2 sideshows (they know about them) for the wedding and reception and Ryan and I finally finished the first one last night and sent it off to the church and now I need to work on the 2nd one. I really enjoy doing them and love the thought of them seeing it next Friday. I cannot wait until they get married. I love both of them so much and I am so glad they are going to spend the rest of their lives together. Michael is so good with Addyson, she loves him so much. She will just watch him, sit in his lap, play with him. It's adorable. I think when it comes to kids they have good judgment and that's one reason I know that he is such an great guy.
So that's what I'm doing for the rest of this week and next, a slideshow. I was looking at all the pictures and I had so many fond memories growing up that it's sad that how fast life flies by. Maybe at the time it didn't feel like it and you wished to be older but now I would I did not worry so much about my future. It was a great past.
A more serious topic, it's been 3 weeks since we lost our little baby. It's still pretty hard to even talk about but it's time to put some thoughts down so I won't forget anything. I had this sad feeling that something bad was going to happen when everything started to take place on July 4th, but you pray and hope that its all going to work out. There was a reason that my body rejected this sweet little baby and I know one day we will get to meet him or her. Every week that I would be a new week is hard for me, it's hard to know that you go from being pregnant to not being pregnant just like that. It is getting better but then I get more stressed and people hurt you and then it all comes crashing down on you in a matter of minutes. So I guess I could say this week has been pretty rotten. Sometimes even when life is busy it's hard not to dwell on the what ifs. But it will be fine, life goes on and things change. God has a purpose for our lives and a Will and no matter what I will always remember that.
I have lost a little bit of faith in some people this week. You can only get hurt so many times before you wish you could call it quits but then you realize that you can't and that's not the way it works. I think I lost trust that I don't think I will ever get back....yeah you can forgive but sometimes it's really hard to forget those harsh words that were said against you. I do pray for guidance every day and peace and that's really the only thing I can do.
So all in all it's been a pretty hard 3 weeks. I know it will only get better from here (one can only hope) I know people are praying and that I need to be strong. It's a great feeling that I have knowing that Addyson is right here to make me laugh. She is such a joy. Here are a few pictures that made me smile this week.














5 comments:
Addyson you ARE precious. i love you so much!
love, Aunt Kiss
Hang in there.
Sorry Michelle that you have had a rough week. I hope it gets better. I'm praying for you.
I'm so sorry that things are going rough for you, especially when you are grieving the loss of your little one. I hope things start to improve quickly! Know that I'm praying for you!
I am so sorry you are sad. I will be praying for you and Stephen. I love that God promises to give us "peace that passes understanding," and I am praying specifically for that for you this week.
Post a Comment