Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Vote for Addyson's Costume

*UPDATE*
Now look at the pictures!!!


Help me decide what Addyson should be for Halloween. Please vote on the right side. All of these are soo cute!!






8 comments:

Melissa said...

#1 :)

Unknown said...

i love that pink fairy. hayden has used all sorts and we have the most of nuby's but she does the same thing and bites the tops after a while. So....i don't really have any advice for you. We have designated sippy areas at the new house and that helps alot since we have hardwood floors that i am determined to take good care of.

Laura said...

Oh, she will be so cute as the pink fairy!!
Give my granddaughter a big hug for me!!

Sarah said...

I would have to go with the pink fairy also...although the bumble bee is really cute too! Hmmm....I think fairy!!

KriSTeN said...

aww i love the lady bug! she would be precious as a lady bug!

Anonymous said...

PINK FAIRY!!

Lindsey B

Sarah said...

ha! ha! That is too cute...let's see....Now that I can really picture her in them, I think I like the ladybug costume. Tough decision though, she looks cute in all of them! ;-)

Jenny said...

that's funny! i still like the ladybug.