Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HELPPPPPP

To all the mothers out there I am in some desperate need of help.
I need a good sippy cup that will not spill!!
I have been through several kinds and the one kind we have been using Addyson bites the top of it until it has a hole. She then drops her cup which then spills on our carpet thus leading to all the stains. I bought her these other two that are spill proof but she hates the top part and will not sip it. Even though I have tried and tried to get her to use it she refuses. They are really nice ones but I can't get her to use them....
If any of you mom's know of a good cup that you can not do without I would love to know. I'm getting really tired of the stains on the floor and her spilling it in my car and so forth.


Thanks!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The most spill proof ones I've found are the playtex brand. It's not bad. They have several different spouts, even straws, so maybe try some of those out.

Jenny said...

i've given camden sippy cups already. he gets to experiment once a day with one. i've tried playtex, nuby and gerber so far. the playtex didn't leak but camden didn't care for the spout. it was too hard. the nuby's he loves!! and they haven't leaked. the gerber ones were the worst. leaked a ton! we have the baby sippy cups with the handles, so i don't know if this helps you or not. good luck!

Jenny said...

look at the reviews on this cup:

http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-SpillProof-Cup-oz/dp/B000069BAS/ref=tag_tdp_sv_edpp_t/105-5142398-8946867

Rach said...

We started with Nubys and then moved on to the Gerber and Munchkin ones. Good luck! Oh, and I voted for the ladybug costume! So cute!