Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sales

For those that need/want a new Christmas tree I suggest to you Garden Ridge. They are having a huge sale on trees and ornaments. I just went there today.

I can't wait for the holidays, my favorite time of the year!!!

Oh and I love shopping. ha ha

3 comments:

Rachel said...

The sales this year are unbelievable! I guess there is something good coming out of a bad economy! I love the holidays too, we normally put our tree up the night after Thanksgiving and it stays up unitl New Year's!

Jenny said...

we went this weekend and got tons of awesome stuff! can't wait to put our tree and decorations up!

KriSTeN said...

aw. ya it is great having one sister. and we have so much fun with our kiddos together... well mine will be here in two months but you know what i mean! LOL
glad you are doing better and Addyson is feeling better. poor baby. i hate seeing her sick. yes caffeine will do that to you... i have to drink one soda a day. it's bad i know but i dont need headaches on top of my back aches!
have a wonderful week and thanks so much for coming. we had a great time. love ya!