Please pray for my husband Stephen, he just had a root canal done a few hours ago and he has to work 12:30 -9:30 and is in a lot of pain right now. Such a bad experience, especially when you go in for just a crown and you come out with a root canal.....
Thanks you guys
Michelle
Love my Life
13 years ago










5 comments:
Ouch, sorry to hear about that. I am praying for him.
That really stinks. We'll be praying for him.
Thanks you guys, he is doing a lot better this morning. Thanks for your prayers!
Root Canal's stink. I know from experience. I can't imagine having to go to work after one. YUCK!! Glad to see you are back in the blog-o-sphere. Sorry I haven't posted much. Its this slow dial-up. Its killing me!
We got a update coming anytime soon??? Hehehe. Well heading of to work..talk later.
Post a Comment