Hey Michelle! The photo thing is easy, if you know where to post it. First, your picture has to be hosted on the web. If it's not, you can get a free account at photobucket.com. Then log into your blogger and before you get to your page, on the right hand side it says "update your profile." Click on that. Then scroll down a ways and there is a spot for a photograph. You just enter the url for where you photo is hosted there, and voila! Hope that makes sense. Feel free to email me if you need help! :)
hello and picasa definitely work, but they aren't as user friendly. If you're interested in photobucket, just go to photobucket.com and create a free account, and then it's super easy to load the pictures from your computer. They will host as many pics as you want for free and they give you the url for each picture so you can find and post them easily. Oh, I'm sure you know this, but after you post your picure, you'll have to save it and then click on "republish" for it to show up.
Awesome, Thanks so much. My problem was trying to find the URL to load into my profile. So when I get home I'll have to download that site and try it that way. I was so upset on Saturday. I was trying to put another ticker on there and accidently deleted something on my template and it changed my whole site up...so I had to just totally re do it. Argh!
I'm sure you will....I work at Lifeway tomorrow night...fun stuff. Stephen is going deep sea fishing with his dad and two brothers on Sunday..how exciting is that?
Hey girl! That looks neat now that you have that little profile pic. I am back at work and I want to crawl into a hole! Just wanted to stop by and say hey.
15 comments:
Hey Michelle! The photo thing is easy, if you know where to post it. First, your picture has to be hosted on the web. If it's not, you can get a free account at photobucket.com. Then log into your blogger and before you get to your page, on the right hand side it says "update your profile." Click on that. Then scroll down a ways and there is a spot for a photograph. You just enter the url for where you photo is hosted there, and voila! Hope that makes sense. Feel free to email me if you need help! :)
Melissa
hello and picasa definitely work, but they aren't as user friendly. If you're interested in photobucket, just go to photobucket.com and create a free account, and then it's super easy to load the pictures from your computer. They will host as many pics as you want for free and they give you the url for each picture so you can find and post them easily. Oh, I'm sure you know this, but after you post your picure, you'll have to save it and then click on "republish" for it to show up.
Awesome, Thanks so much. My problem was trying to find the URL to load into my profile. So when I get home I'll have to download that site and try it that way.
I was so upset on Saturday. I was trying to put another ticker on there and accidently deleted something on my template and it changed my whole site up...so I had to just totally re do it. Argh!
Like anyone wants to see your face...
hahah jk..
See ya tomorrow night!
It's Wednesday Michelle...Update...
Thanks Ryan, appreciate it...Are you excited about tonight???
I'll be there with bells on.
Bells?? Your crazy...
No just tired...
Sorry you are tired...We will wake you up tonight!
I'm sure you will....I work at Lifeway tomorrow night...fun stuff.
Stephen is going deep sea fishing with his dad and two brothers on Sunday..how exciting is that?
I'm about to break the phone system...
Ah, Lifeway...A good christian enviroment...
Deep Sea fishin' eh? Sounds pretty good...I will be in Denver Sunday...So beat that!
Okay so I will still be in Houston...Stephen will be Deep sea fishing and you will be in CO....so I can't beat anything this weekend......
Face it Michelle...You are living the weekend of a homeschooler...
I'm hoping my weekend will be a little bit more exciting then THAT! lol
Hey girl! That looks neat now that you have that little profile pic. I am back at work and I want to crawl into a hole! Just wanted to stop by and say hey.
Post a Comment