Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Something awesome

Okay so today is the last day of class for me. I was a bit disapointed because when I checked my chapter critique grade it was a 90/100. I know that a 90 is an A but I worked really hard on that paper and couldn't understand what I did wrong. So I emailed my instructor and just asked if he could tell me what more I could of done for future reference. Well I got a phone call a little while later and it was my professor letting me know that when I had posted it the first time I didn't copy it all the way, and so I had re posted it. But he had read it right after I posted it the first time and thought I missed some information. So when I emailed him to ask him he went back and re read it and realized his mistake of not reading the whole thing. He said he had been wondering becuase I was one of his best students (that alone made my day) anyways so he said he would fix the grade, and when I looked I had gotten a 100/100. That has just made my day. Okay well I have to finish the mail. So I'll post more later.

4 comments:

alicia said...

Love the ticker! And Congrats to your updated grade. I always questioned my professors when I thought I did better or could have done better and they always seem to work something out to better my grade. It pays to speak up and say something. Well, I guess you feel a load of stress lifted. I love that feeling!

texandawg said...

That's awesome Michelle...wanna do my work??? hehehe.

Michelle said...

No thats okay, I think I'v done enough work for atleast a month. Have fun doing college work yourself, get a head so when you graduate you will have less classes to take.

Anonymous said...

I'm starting college in the fall... I'll be in a Kollege Kourse Klass...or in other words the KKK...