Alright so an update on this past weekend.
Friday: I Finally got away from work at 2:45pm!!!!! After leaving here I met my friends mom and we drove to Dallas to see Abby!!! Janice (Abby's mom) was going to Dallas to see Abby and also to celebrate her sister's 50th B'day so she asked if I wanted to come along and surprise Abby. So I did and we got there about 7:15 and boy did I surprise her. She is one hard person to surprise and we actually pulled it off (unless of course she is really good at pretending she is surprised)lol. Anyways so we hung out up there until Saturday at 1 and then we had to come home :( but atleast we got to spend some time with her.
Saturday: I got home about 4:30 and Stephen and I went to Chipotle, surprise surprise.....he ALWAYS wants to go there. Then we went back home and watched tv and relaxed.
Sunday: My sister had a surprise party for my brother-in-law so we hung out all evening over at their house. Before that we had watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It was good, very funny, but very different than the old one. I still enjoyed it though.
Alright so that sums up my weekend...it went by way to fast, but it was very enjoyable.
I also found a new ticker, and even though we don't exactly know what we are doing for our vacation in October I'm still so looking forward to a break...so anything will be nice.
OH for all of you who were praying, Stephen is doing good. His tooth hasn't hurt him very much and he is just waiting for Thursday so he can get his temporary crown on. It's like a 3 step process, I never knew. Thanks for the prayers.
I dont have any interesting going on right now....just life in general..I like to read everyone elses blog because they seem to always have something going on. Especially the ones that are either pregnant or just had a baby. I love reading those.
Alright well you all have a great Monday and I hope your weekend went just as well!
Love my Life
13 years ago










2 comments:
Wow..that is amazing. My weekend was just the same as yours, except the Dallas part. While you were in Dallas, I just played Xbox and watched tv. Hope your day goes well, and thanks for the prayers! Love you Michelle!
Like my tickers? Enjoy your morning.
Love ya
-Me-
Post a Comment