Okay so I guess I haven't updated this thing in a while.
This past weekend was fun, fast, and a little dissapointing....
Friday night we hung out with my sister and her husband: ate and watched The upside of anger...very strange movie.
Saturday Stephen and i went to Chipotle for lunch (Where else?) and ran a few errands and then went home...it was way to hot to be running around. That evening we went to his parents to stay the night because Stephen had to get up at 3:30 to go deep sea fishing with his dad and brothers. Maybe I can get some pictures to put on here. I'm trying to talk Stephen into a digital camera for Christmas!!!!
Anyways Sunday Stephen's mom and I went out to eat and then we went to see the movie, Must Love Dogs, that is an AWESOME movie.
So when we get out of the theatre about 4:45 I checked my phone and had a voice mail from Stephen. He had left me a msg to let me know that they were on their way home and that he had some bad news to tell me when he got home. Now come on.....you cannot put that on my voice mail and then NOT pick up your phone when I call.
So after a few attemps I finally got a hold of him and asked him what the bad news was. He told me that it was news that I needed to hear face to face. Well then I told him he cannot put something on my voice mail and worry me and then not tell me...so he starts off like this...
"Well I was washing my hands for lunch..." and then I cut in with ..."and please don't tell me you lost your wedding ring", to where he replied, "it slipped right off into the Gulf of Mexico"
SOOOO yeah it was a little sad......very sad actually......now even when we get him another it won't be the original....but it was an accident and things happen, and no one was hurt so for that I can be thankful.
I couldn't say "so how hard did you try to retrieve it??? did you dive in after it?" LOL
Oh well things happen...
I told him he was going to be unmarried for a while...He he!!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










5 comments:
That really stinks! Must be pretty frustrating. But just think of it this way, if you didn't have anything carved in it now you can. Also, at least y'all know where it is! In the huge Gulf. So now whenever y'all go down there you can think "Oh your wedding band is in there somewhere". Okay, I am just trying to make light of that. Well, now you'll just have to make this one special too just like the other one. By the way, this Chipotle place...what do they have to eat there that is so good? I have never been before.
Chipotle has burritos, rice bowls, soft and cruchy tacos. They have different meats also.
So like I order the Burrito bowl with chicken and then you have them put the stuff you want on top, like lettuce, hot sauce, cheese, sour cream.
You pay for by what meat you get...does that make sense? Anyways Stephen ALWAYS gets the Steak Burrito...they are big....is a good place.
Thanks for trying to make light of it, and i'm okay with what happened...no use getting mad you know? Can't change it! But thanks!!!!!
That is a bummer. Oh well accidents happen. I would be sad too if bj lost his ring. Its just not the same.
Have a great week!!!
Sorry Michelle, that sucks like the day is long...
I missed your comments! Glad to have you back.
Post a Comment