This is just a small update to let everyone know I'm still here and very much alive. I have been extremely busy and will continue to be throughout the weekend. Some friends are coming in this weekend and we are all suppose to hang out Sunday and Monday evening. Saturday evening I work at Lifeway so that leaves me with tonight and tomorrow afternoon to get everything done that needs to be done before Monday. I just don't see how people manage with like 3 kids...I guess their busyness is centered around them.....anyways I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...I only have 3 hours left up on the phones. Hopefully I will get some good news next week...I pray!
God bless!
Oh yeah it looks like we will be traveling to Dallas on September 23 for a Thousand Foot Krutch concert! I like going to visit my friend but Stephen is so looking forward to it. They aren't too bad, I will admit. Anyways that will get us out of here for a weekend.
Enjoy this EXTREME HEAT!
Love my Life
13 years ago










5 comments:
who would travel more than 10 min to see Thousand Foot Krutch????
*shakes head*
Oh ya, I really did enjoy the extreme heat today...
Oh yeah...is that why your thinking of coming with us to the TFK?? I HATE THE HEAT
I was just joking about the TFK thing.
I am not going to see TFK, I am going to hang out with yall.
Yeah for spending time with one of my brothers.
Post a Comment