Well its been a great weekend, too bad they always go by so fast. All in all though it was wonderful to be off an extra day and to know you don't have to get up early, you can sleep til whenever you want. I will take that offer any day.
Okay so my sister now has a blog, so if any of you want to check it out and add it on your blog here it is http://theherrington.blogspot.com Kristen, I'm glad your back.
So I have an amazing group of friends and family. They are so wonderful and I couldn't of asked for anyone else in my life. We went to Chilis last night for my birthday and had a great time. There was about 14 of us, so it was just a great evening.
Saturday night we went to see Red Eye with my sister and her husband, it was an okay movie, not in the least of what I suspected. For those of you who do not like scary movies, this would be one to see, the only part that scared me was at the end.....but it was okay. After we left the movie theatre it was pouring down rain...and windy. We had gone to the Willowbrooke theatre so by the time we got to our car we were soaking wet. So after arriving home from being soggy and wet we found that our apartment buildings electricty was off. They were off til 3:50am...the reason that I know the exact time is that I didn't get a wink of sleep until they came on again. It was so hot and stuffy even when the window was open. Finally though I was able to cool off and fall asleep. Thank the Lord that they weren't off the rest of the night.
Tuesday Stephen and I are taking some friends (Jason and Natalie) from San Antonio to a Astro's game. Jason is a huge Astro's fan, so this will be really fun. A company that works for mine gave me 4 tickets that are really close to the front. So I'm even excited for this one!
Well its very busy here at work so I'm going to have to go ahead and post this. If i have time later I will post again. I hope you all had a great weekend, and are looking forward to the 3 day weekend we have this week.
Love my Life
13 years ago










6 comments:
Hi Michelle!! Yeah you're back to work. I'm glad you had a wonderful 3 day Birthday weekend. You deserve it!! Hope you have a good week. Talk to you later.
hey girl! i wish i had a three day weekend but i get sunday and monday off! ya! yes i am glad i am back. especially for when i move. it will be good to stay in touch... talk to you later! you will be off soon! we had fun last night! it was awesome!
Hey Michelle.
I'm glad you had a good birthday dinner at chilis, hehe, which you didn't invite me...hahha.
Not to rub it in, but our electricity didn't go out.
But anyways, have fun at the astros game tomorrow. Talk later.
your coolest brother ever, ryan
Hey! I updated my blog with the baby names. Glad you had a good weekend and a good birthday. Talk to ya soon.
hey michelle...nice format...
Thanks, the other one was too dark for me!! but i accidently changed it before i saved everything else..oops!
Post a Comment