Okay so my birthday is in less than 3 weeks and I feel old just thinking about it. The only reason I have a ticker for it, is becuase they are cool! LOL
Anyways this weekend was nice but busy......it's always busy.
Stephen and I took my car to get its oil changed this weekend (it was like 3 thousand miles ove..hehe..)
While we were waiting for it I decided to look in the craft section and decided that I wanted to start cross stitching again. So I called Stephen over to help me pick out a good picture to do.....so we decided on this really pretty picture that would look really good framed after I finish it. SO I get it home and open it up and its got to be the biggest one I have ever done. Might I remind you that I have done pictures in the past, but never really finished them...that was my sister that actually had the patience to finish one and then start another...I just like to start new ones. Anyways this is going to take me FOREVER to finish.......and Stephen's response to that was "thats great, now I can play my xbox".....what a man! Now I know why he wanted that one....keep me busy. LOL
We didn't go see any movies this week BUT we did watch Ladder 49....that movie SUCKS!!! I cried....I can't believe I wasted my time on that......pooh!
Well I hope you all had a great weekend....oh yeah one more thing...I have a friend coming in town this week...Natalie is coming from San Antonio on Sunday.....this is going to be a great weekend!!!!!!
Now if only I can get through this week. :)
Love my Life
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment