Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wow Cheese

Okay so I'm reading everyone elses blog and I get jealous....:)
You all have so much more interesting things going on then I do. I need to change that.
I haven't updated in a while and my brother is getting on me so I guess I need to write something that might interest the public eye.
Well my b'day is tomorrow, its only exciting because Stephen is taking me out to a nice dinner...and I can't wait to see what he got me. I guess the reason for that is I had told him months ago that he can't be asking me what I want a couple weeks before my b'day and that he needed to listen to anything and everything I say up until my birthday. Well I must of said something of great interest because he bought my present a while back....and I have no idea what I told him I wanted......those are the best presents, when you can't remember what you wanted but in the end its what you really really wanted. He keeps trying to throw me off the trail, but i'm sure if I think about it long enough I might be able to figure it out, but that would ruin the surprise.
Also both Stephen and I have taken off Friday, so we have a three day weekend, so that in itself is very exciting.
A friend of mine from work, his wife just had a baby on Saturday. The little baby had some fluid in her lungs and has been in the NICU since Saturday. But they have taken all the tubes and wires off of her and expect her to be coming home tomorrow. He called up here on Monday and sounded so awful....to think that his little angel was away from them with tubes all in her...it really tore them up, especially when they had to leave her there and go home. Everything seems to be going well though and they are just monitering her til tomorrow and then they should be home free. God is great! The best part is they named her Nevaeh Aime....which means Heavens Friend. Isn't that so pretty?
So life is just busy with work and everything else after work.
Sunday we went to my parents and had dinner and celebrated my birthday with them.
Monday evening we went to my parents to celebrate Dustin's 15th birthday with them.
He turned 15 yesterday!!!!! he was my birthday present when he was born!! LOL
Tomorrow I turn 24......wow........

Today is my friend Abby's 24th birthday....we were born a day apart...isn't that awesome?
So for you Abby, since I know how much your birthday means to you!



Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthdayyyy dearrrr Abby
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu

Can't you just hear me singing it???
I MISS YOU!!!

WOW CHEESE!

8 comments:

alicia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alicia said...

Okay, I was going by your ticker and I thought today was your birthday. Is it today or tomorrow? I am really confused now.

Michelle said...

I think the ticker counts the next day instead of the day you are on. Anyways my birthday is the 25th, which is tomorrow! :) exactly a week before yours.

texandawg said...

WOW CHEESE... I gotta admit Michelle that is pretty chill...

Michelle said...

Yeah well I didnt do it.....LOL You have Stephen and Abby to thank for that! He He

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday a day early!!
:)Melissa

Michelle said...

Melissa and Alicia, Thank you! I wish today was my b'day!!!

texandawg said...

I don't say Happy Birthday to people on the day before their birthday...