Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sleepy

Well I haven't blogged in a while, so I guess it's about time. I am turning 24 next week and I feel so old, its probably just me thinking that..I mean considering my husband is just about 3 years older than me...I guess I'm saying he is ancient...LOL...he is so young at heart.

Anyways.....people ask me all the time "when are you going to have kids?". Well whats the rush I say, I'v only been married for a year and a half (almost) and I' m having fun just the two of us. So when we get past that selfish fase of life and God tells us "it's time" then for now I'm happy. Kids are great, but a HUGE responsibility. God has blessed me so much and for that i'm so thankful. I just can't wait to see where we will be in a year, and who knows maybe a child is in the plan.

One other thing....I'm totally addicted to Big Brother 6......we signed up for the free 14 day live feed...what a mistake.......I can't stand when I get like this...but I'm SOOOO into it. Pray for me.

You know whats scary? I honestly got to work today thinking it was Thursday. Then I found out it was just Wednesday, yes its been an extremely long week and its ONLY Wednesday. I'm tired....
Stephens asleep right now, thats where I want to be.....


Well I'm at work and should probably get back to work, so you guys have a blessed day.


8 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Hey lil sis! sorry that you thought it was thursday, sadly so did i... so i am in the same predicament. this week HAS been a very long week... i am off on monday and tuesday next week so i live for those days... that is so sad huh? i hope you have a good day... man i know what you mean about the kid thing! gosh we have been married for almost five years and people wont leave us alone! ha. life has been good without kids and so we are enjoying it but i know life will be even better with kids so we will just wait. it's in God's timing... you think you have things all planned out and then God wakes you up and shows you that His ways are better... well girl have a good day.. i will be emailing you. i am glad i have an email buddy. makes the days seem shorter.... bye! :)

texandawg said...

You know, if you really want a kid, you can adopt Joshua...

Michelle said...

Ryan,
He's too old...Love to but way to old for a first child...your so nice by the way.

Kristen
Yes the day is going by fast, lucky us.One day it won't be as bad as you have it now. You will be blessed.
Have a good one

texandawg said...

Ah cmon Michelle, he's free!

Michelle said...

Can I adopt you? You can clean and cook for me while I'm at work...

texandawg said...

if you paid me...

Jenny said...

Hello Michelle!! Sorry you're so sleepy. I just wanted to let you know that I'm alive. I'll email you. okay?

alicia said...

Yeah It's Thursday!!!!