Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2005

What does your b'day mean?








Your Birthdate: August 25

Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.

You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.

Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.



Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.

This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.

In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.

You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.


2 comments:

alicia said...

I totally am a firm believer in dreams although I wouldn't rely completely on them. God came to many in the bible through dreams. Anyways, I had a dream about my friend Jessica back in February that she was pregnant and even more specifically with a boy. Well, come to find out when I told her she thought I was crazy and they weren't even planning for a baby but in March she found out she was pregnant and then about a month ago she called to tell me that she was having a boy! Crazy but it's true. So you never know.

alicia said...

Good morning to you too. I am still trying to wake up. I had an eventful weekend like always. The little one likes to suck all the energy out of me, which is fine because I want the baby to be healthy but it leaves me the mommy ready for bed! How was your weekend? Anything new or exciting happen?