Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Shucks....

So update on my husbands car.
The estimate is in.....and the cost to fix this 1997 Honda Accord is $4998....
Do you really see the insurance paying $5000 dollars on a $6000-7000 dollar car?
I'm going to call the insurance today at 4:30 and find out what we are going to do.
I just dont understand totalling a car when you can still freaking drive it.....I mean yeah it could get stolen at any time BUT its still driveable ......I'm going to miss it.

Pray we get a GREAT deal on a truck......

I should of taken pictures to show you this $5000 dollar mess....

5 comments:

alicia said...

Michelle, I'm sorry to hear about all this. I guess this week is full of bad news. Not sure if you read my blog, but I am out of a job as of October 22nd. It's a horrible feeling especially since I am pregnant. I'll be praying for y'alls situation and you keep us in your prayers too. Thanks!

KriSTeN said...

gosh what a mess. yes it is weird that it can be totalled but still driveable. but you see some cars on the road and you wonder how they can be driven and they are worth like 100$ but have thousands of dollars of damage we dont even see... weird! i hope you guys get a good deal on a truck! :)

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. your vactationis almost here... gosh.... hope you guys are doing good miss you all! love ya!

KriSTeN said...

hey woman! i replied on my post. what's up/ we are just emailing back and forth! fun! love ya!

Jenny said...

Hi Michelle. So, did you get a new truck? What's going on?