We have a lot going on this weekend.
Sunday is Stephen's 27th Birthday. Wow, I just can't believe it.
So tonight we are going to my parents house, Saturday evening we are having dinner with some friends, Sunday we are going to his parents for lunch and then Sunday night I'm taking Stephen out to eat at Salt Grass. And in between all that,
WE ARE GETTING OUR TRUCK THIS WEEKEND!!!
It's so pretty, and can't wait to drive it. I'll post pictures as soon as we get it. We are both pretty excited about it all.
I'm excited because I get my car back!!! I'm tired of trying to find rides or staying late to wait for Stephen, its going to be nice.
Well thats about it, nothing new going on, next week is going to be super busy so if I don't post you know why.
Have a great weekend!!!
Love my Life
13 years ago










11 comments:
Good thing your getting a toyota, Ford's have bad reputations...
See ya tonight.
....because after a couple of years Ford's doors don't shut sercurly....
"securely"
Oh shuttup...I was in a hurry and of course I can't spell. LOL
hahaah yall are funny. CHEVY's are the best! congrats michelle. hope you guys get all those fun hours of paperwork straightened out! love ya see you saturday and ryan see ya sunday!
Chevys are the best? Hah, ya right. Someone must be paying you to say that. And you've never had a chevy, so that's kinda funny also.
Hey Michelle the weekend is over, where is y'alls new truck? Hehehe.
It's sitting at the dealership because no one told us it was there...actually no one knew it was there because it was brought in with a dead battery and shoved aside...so for your info we will have it by 5pm tonight!
LUCKY!!!
I will see you and the new wheels tonight then...
I know lots of people that have chevy's and dennis worked for Munday and I think they ARE the best! hahaahah... that's my opinion. never said it was a fact!
congrats on the truck michelle! you guys rock! hopefully we can come by fast next weekend to see it! love ya!
But what happens when Dennis gets a F-250?
then i will get a chevy one day! beat that! just kidding ACURA'S beat ALL!
Post a Comment