Today is my brother Ryan's 17th birthday. I now have an 18,17,15,and 11 year old brothers.....my how they grow up, I'm not even going to go there tonight. So for now I will simply say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR SWEET BROTHER RYAN!!!! YOU ARE A GREAT BROTHER AND FRIEND AND YOU HOLD A SPECIAL PART IN MY HEART. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MATURE YOU ARE AND HOW YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME MAN OF GOD. YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSING TO ME. YOU MAKE ME SMILE WHEN I'M DOWN AND YOU ENCOURAGE ME WHEN I NEED IT THE MOST. TO MANY WONDERFUL YEARS, I LOVE YOU!
So this week is my vacation week. It's been just what I needed (we needed). I love not having to get up and get ready for work. It is such a great feeling.
Sunday Stephen and I drove to San Antonio to visit some friends for a couple days. It was nice to just sit back and visit and not really have any time limits. It was very relaxing and such a joy to be around such wonderful people. My friend Natalie is going into her 9th week of pregnancy and I pray that she gets over her queaziness and gets to feeling better. Thanks for such a great time and for letting us stay with you. You both are awesome!
The rest of this week will be tying loose ends up with this whole vehicle situation and just taking it easy. I finally got to go to that new resuraunt China Bear today....usually Stephen and I can't take a lunch together during the week, so I got my chance. It was okay, could of passed it up. LOL
I just thought I would check in with you all and let you know how we were doing.
Lindsay and BJ congrats on your little bundle of joy! I am so happy for you both, you will both be great parents. She is beautiful.
To everyone have a great evening.....oh yeah and to everyone who loves One Tree Hill, I'm way too excited to see next weeks. I do believe it was Lucas that pulled Dan out of the fire, not start it. We will see!
Love ya!
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
I am very glad that y'all are enjoying the time off. We all need a break sometime. Looks like I will be getting a nice long break! That is me trying to be funny about the situation. Well, keep relaxing and oh I need to email you the details of the shower.
i am very happy for you guys and your vacation. i just wish i was there to hang out with yall! miss you girl!
I do believe your youngest brother is only 10!! Don't grow them up faster than they already are!!!
who is anonymous im anonymous an yes i am
Post a Comment