My vacation is definitely over.....there is no doubt about that.
So it's back to work for me and I'm really not liking it. :(
It's only Wednesday and I feel like it should be Friday already, too bad the days don't go along with our time clock.
Let's see whats been going on the last couple days..
Saturday I went to visit my friend who had her wisdom teeth out and on my way home my car made this really bad noise....like metal scraping against metal. So I was really starting to freak out because it was such a long distance home. Well I go and pick Stephen up and on our way home it stopped...now that would of made my day but if you could of heard that sound you would of known that it was not over. Sunday morning we took my car over to Stephens parents and his dad told us it was the brake pads. So Stephen and his dad fixed that, whew here we are with one car and I was so worried we would be stuck with nothing......God is Good!
Monday started back with work and with that my boring life has continued.
We are still waiting on Stephens truck to come in....we are both praying that it happens this week. He is getting so impatient....and i'm getting frustrated because everytime I get into my car after he has driven it I find that he has taken everything off of my rear view mirror....he said it makes it look less girly...I don't care, just leave my stuff alone...LOL
Well Christmas is in officially 9 weeks and 4 days.......you better get shopping!!!!
Have a great rest of the week!
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
man that's not nice!
leave her car alone Stephen!
Yeah to Christmas!!! I love it. That stinks about the new truck not being there yet. Hopefully, it will come soon.
9 weeks!!???? OH NO!!! I have so much shopping to do!!!!
no kidding! i have not done a thing! i need to start shopping! maybe the end of october beginning of november i can start! have a good rest of the week michelle. i will email you later! love ya
Post a Comment