Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 18, 2007

21 weeks today!!

I can't believe I'm 21 weeks today, only 19 left, wow, I'm so anxious to see our baby girl and the time just seems to be going by so fast. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the last 19 weeks more than the first 21. Isn't it just the most exciting time thinking about what she will look like, smell like, and just how beautiful she is going to be. Oh my I get emotional just thinking about her. I can't wait to see you my precious baby girl Addyson Faith.

Today I get my staples out, yes I'm thrilled to get them out, I'm really looking forward to the healing process after these 20-30 staples are removed from my stomach, they annoy me. I was supposed to get them out on Tuesday but the weather turned so I had to wait til today. Plus in one week from today Stephen and I get to go back to the Dr for another ultrasound, and Stephen will actually get to see her since he missed the first one I got. We are so excited about that, only one more week.
I just can't believe how the time is going by, probably because of everything that has gone on.

This week has been extremely boring, I'm resting like I'm supposed to but I feel like I'm in a blah world all day long. If I see another NIT(Everest)"Money wasn't tight but it wasn't right if you know what I mean" commercial i'm going to go through the TV screen and strangle him. I've actually considered being a medical assistant since it seems so easy....
I'm not a DEAD BEAT I'm just recouperating!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get back to work and use some of my brain power instead of just guessing the answers on Family Fued or siding with people on Divorce Court. LOL
Anyways it's been relaxing but I'm ready to get back to my normal life. I have seen Stephen for lunch every day, he comes home to check on me and eat lunch, so that's been nice. Katy is just ready to have me back at work, so Monday here I come!!!!
Alright well I guess I'm going to get a shower so I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week.
Melissa, you are so close to having your baby, I can't wait to see pictures of him and hear of your experience of birth. Every day you are one more day closer to seeing your precious son.

THE COMMERCIAL CAME ON AGAIN, SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THE TORTURE!!!!

PS: I want to get you a belly picture but that will wait until these staples are out and you will only get a side view, you won't be able to see my scar that way. LOL

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you're hanging in there, and it's a good sign that you are restless! :) Your u/s will be so awesome! The further along you are, the cooler they are. Hope you get pictures to post, and I can't wait to see your belly shot - scar or not! :)

I'm so glad you are doing well! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL You are awesome! That was hilarious. I'm glad that you're at least finding the humor in everything--and that you're feeling well enough to guess answer to Family Feud. It's hard to enjoy the "time off" when you can't find anything to do! Miss ya!

Michelle said...

Melissa,
Yes I'm restless but my body still needs rest and I don't enjoy that part. I guess I need to take it easy because in 19 weeks I won't get any. LOL
This pictures will come soon!!!


Abby,
4 more weeks! Whoo hooo I am so looking forward to our "girls weekend". I'm ready to go back to work but not ready to not get my 11 hours of sleep.
Love you!!!