This week started off really rocky has has continued to go down hill from there. Monday started with me being told that Katy and I had to copy 2 years of invoices for one particular job for an audit on Friday. We were told that our job had to be put on hold so we could work directly on this project. Well when you work in accounting cutting checks for suppliers and helping people with phone issues it's extremely hard to just say no. So Katy and I have been working our behinds off trying to get this done. They finally had to bring in a Temp to help us out because it was just too much work for the two of us. I mean come on 2 years of invoices needing to be copied...that's insane. INSANE....we weren't exactly happy with who told us either, lets just say she likes to pass the buck off to others.
This morning I decide to get to work early but wake up with a horrible leg cramp, charlie horse what ever you want to call it. It was HORRIBLE. Needless to say I worked 10 hours with not so much of a lunch break, my back hurts, my feet hurt, and I'm exausted and I get to go do it all over again tomorrow. BLEH this is such a bad week.
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
boo for the crummy work assignment! and yay for the temp! Hang in there, and try to take it easy!!!
Cheer up Charlie! This week makes you one week closer to seeing your little precious Addyson Faith! :) I will be praying for your hubby's interview!
awww that stinks. sorry girl. i am so glad it's friday for you. you are almost done! love ya see you tomorrow
Post a Comment