Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 12, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't think I've ever been in so much pain in my life.
I just thought you all wanted to know that.
Also after all this I'm sure even if I decide to have Addyson al la natural it won't be as painful as what i'm going through.
That is all
I'm tired

3 comments:

Stephen said...

it's ok honey. everything will be ok soon. i'm here if you need me for anything. i love you

KriSTeN said...

sorry Michelle. surgery is no fun and well you pretty much grossed me out showing me that scar. but hey if your daughter is every being bad just lift up your shirt and show her that scar and remind her of the pain you went through to keep her alive. i think that will keep her quiet and pretty submissive for a while. haahah... love ya girl. hope you start feeling better. you look like you are doing so much better now... hang in there! hugs!
love, Kristen...

Melissa said...

I'm so glad your surgery went well and that Addyson is doing well! What wonderful news! Hang in there with the pain, and take it super easy!! I can't believe the size of that cyst! Crazy!!