Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 22, 2007

Such a GREAT day!!

Alright so today was my first day back at work after being off for 2 weeks. I was a little worried about it last night when I had such a hard time getting and staying a sleep. But this morning I got there and felt great. I only had 4 Tylenol the whole day and just really enjoyed the day. My co-worker/friend filled in for me the last two weeks and she did an AMAZING job. I came back and I wasn't overwhelmed by all the work I had to do. She kept up with it along with hers even though she worked almost 70 hours for the past 2 weeks. I love her so much! Ha
So needless to say I did what I had to do and I didn't feel like I couldn't handle it. I praise Him for such a good day. I haven't taken any medicine since 12 and i'm still feeling pretty good, a little tired and a little pain, but it's all worth it right?
Some other good news that I'm so excited about is that Stephen and I decided we needed a camera for the little addition coming in 4 months so as our Valentine/Anniversary present we bought a digital camera. I'm so excited, its going to be so awesome having a camera to take those precious first pictures of our sweet Addyson. We bought it from Dell and got a great deal on it, I'm a little sad though that it won't arrive until the first week of February, but hopefully they are faster then what the email says. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end. So you will be getting belly shots as soon as we get it in the mail.
I was bored over the time off so I went exploring on other people's blogs, I hope they don't mind....I just connected through someone elses. Anyways the person that I found was quite interesting and she has a post for almost every week of pregnancy, and I really enjoyed hearing everything so that's my goal to start blogging everytime I start a new week, just to journal what's going on and how I'm feeling. It will be nice to go back and look at it one day. Too bad I couldn't take a picture every week.
Also it was great, on the way to work today Addyson started moving and kicking so we had our own little conversation before the day began. I told her that she needed to make sure not to drive like all the crazies on the road and that she should drive like her mommy because sometimes her daddy goes to fast. It was so wonderful to have that time just talking to her. I love feeling her move. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.
To think in 4 months or so give or take a week or to we will be holding our precious baby.
Okay so I thought I would blog all my feelings for today. I'm going to go help Stephen with dinner, I'm feeling so great!!!
Tonight is Hero's and 24, I'm a little bummed it's on at the same time but we will just have to record Hero becuase I'm not waiting to watch 24.
I hope you all have a fabulous week, until Thursday my friends.

1 comment:

KriSTeN said...

wow! what a great blog. i am so glad you are doing so well. and that's so sweet you talk to her. that's got to be a great feeling to feel her move. i cant wait! she is going to be such a sweet and beautiful girl jsut like her momma. well she will be like her daddy too but still i am betting more like her mommma. love ya girl have a great rest of the week.