I've taught Addyson to do the sweetest thing. I hold her up to my cheek and say "give mommy a kiss" and she will open up her mouth and put it against my cheek. It's so cute. She probably doesn't know what she is doing, but I open my mouth and say "give mommy a kiss", and she mimicks me. It's so adorable. She is mostly happy ALL the time, on the occassion when she is really sleepy she will scream and fight sleep but for the most part she is absolutely wonderful. She still hates "tummy time" but that's alright, she likes being on her back and her little chair. She also eats her shirt, and her little stuffed animal. It's so cute. She will fall asleep with her tummy showing or her arms wrapped around her teddy bear. I'm in heaven when I watch her.
Our realtor is going to show us a couple houses in a neighborhood by my parents next week, that would be so awesome if it worked out especially with me having to go back to work, we would be so close and wouldn't have to really go out of our way to drop Addyson off. Other than that things are good. I'm still having a horrible time with this whole going back to work. I feel like I cry about it everyday. It just sucks.
Love my Life
13 years ago










1 comment:
How sweet! Oh, and don't worry about her not liking tummy time. The older she gets, the more okay it will be. It's super common for babies not to enjoy it when they are young, but it does help them to develop those muscles.
I was a basket case at about this time too. Hang in there. It really does get better, and hopefully, it will just be for a short time! How great that if you can't watch Addyson, your mom will be able too. Hope the home hunt goes quickly and you find exactly what you are looking for!
Post a Comment