
Hey everyone I finally have some more pictures to put up, I've slacked some :(
Nothing really new, enjoying the time I have with Addyson before going back to work. She has been laughing and smiling a lot lately. She has grown so much!!! We are totally insanely crazy about her. Pray for me, I'm having a hard time getting ready to go back to work, I'm so miserable over it.....I don't know how I'm going to leave this precious baby every day. I'm praying that I won't have to do this for that much longer. I go back next Wednesday the 15th. Time is so short and it went by way too fast.
We are currently seeking a house. We found one we are interested in so we will see how that goes. It will need new carpet, new tile, and a new paint job on the inside ( i was already going to paint any house we get) anyways its a possibility and I'm all up for updating it, it would be fun. I'm really excited, I am praying it works out. God has that house for us, it's just finding it that matters. Stephen is loving his new job, he works for AT&T now. It's different but has the potential for me to stay home!!! Whoo hoo!! We stayed at my parents house last week while they were out of town, I kept an eye on the boys. We got back and Addyson's sleep schedule was thrown way off that it has been difficult the last couple days. Sunday night she woke at 11pm, 1am, 3am, 6am, 8am and 12pm. I was so tired by the end of that night.
Alright well I'm tired and i need to make a grocery list for tomorrow. Oh and I'm getting my hair cut short tomorrow. I'm excited. :)
Here are some pictures to enjoy.
My parents went to Missouri and brought back this hat that turned into different shapes. She is so cute with it on.


2 1/2 Months
After bath time



Nothing really new, enjoying the time I have with Addyson before going back to work. She has been laughing and smiling a lot lately. She has grown so much!!! We are totally insanely crazy about her. Pray for me, I'm having a hard time getting ready to go back to work, I'm so miserable over it.....I don't know how I'm going to leave this precious baby every day. I'm praying that I won't have to do this for that much longer. I go back next Wednesday the 15th. Time is so short and it went by way too fast.
We are currently seeking a house. We found one we are interested in so we will see how that goes. It will need new carpet, new tile, and a new paint job on the inside ( i was already going to paint any house we get) anyways its a possibility and I'm all up for updating it, it would be fun. I'm really excited, I am praying it works out. God has that house for us, it's just finding it that matters. Stephen is loving his new job, he works for AT&T now. It's different but has the potential for me to stay home!!! Whoo hoo!! We stayed at my parents house last week while they were out of town, I kept an eye on the boys. We got back and Addyson's sleep schedule was thrown way off that it has been difficult the last couple days. Sunday night she woke at 11pm, 1am, 3am, 6am, 8am and 12pm. I was so tired by the end of that night.
Alright well I'm tired and i need to make a grocery list for tomorrow. Oh and I'm getting my hair cut short tomorrow. I'm excited. :)
Here are some pictures to enjoy.
My parents went to Missouri and brought back this hat that turned into different shapes. She is so cute with it on.
2 1/2 Months
After bath time















2 comments:
oh my goodness. she is so cute. that's awesome that you guys put that hat on her... i have to get a pic with her with that hat on! i cant wait to see yall. man she is growing up way to fast. i can see that little girl will have ATTITUDE but that's ok, she just has to give us that smile and everything is right with the world...
She is so precious! I love the pic of her sleeping with her arms up :) so cute!!!
Post a Comment