Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Laughter

Tonight I was playing with Addyson, I was laughing really hard and bringing her close to my face. She started laughing, her first real noise laugh. It was soooooo cute, it made me laugh harder which in turn made her laugh harder and make louder noise. It was adorable. Stephen got the video camera out and what do you know she wouldn't do it again. I just loved it!!!! I had to report her first real noise making laugh, I can't wait to hear and see it again.

2 comments:

KriSTeN said...

wow! she laughed out loud! that's great! was she laughing at you or with you???? just kidding! that's great. i cant wait to hear her laugh! love ya

Melissa said...

Isn't that the best sound EVER?!

She's really looking cute, Michelle! She's starting to look like herself all of a sudden. I love this age. Enjoy every second!! :)