Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Husband

Okay these are some of the things you should probably know about my husband.
Stephen is pretty easy going, he hardly ever lets things get to him, he makes everyone laugh with stupid little things. I mean there are a couple of our friends that all he has to say is "corn dog" and they crack up. Don't ask me, its all in his personality, or the way he says it. I haven't figured it out yet. He notices everything, and he will pick on you about it but in a way that makes you laugh really hard. For instance when I was young I ran into a guy and somehow my front tooth chipped...I have had it fixed once but the little piece fell out (believe it or not it fell out the week I met Stephen) Go figure. Anyways Stephen always calls me Chip, thats one of my nicknames because of my chip in my tooth. Somehow I don't really care to fix it because it's one of my "qualities" LOL. So my point is even the things I dont like about myself he always makes it a joke so that I'm laughing instead of getting upset about it. One time Stephen and I had my brother Wade and we went grocery shopping before we took him home. So I'm shopping and the guys are walking behind me and all of a sudden they break out in song.......which totally emberrases me...so I walk a little faster to leave them behind......thinking that everything is okay, they start going "Hey Michelle where you going, why are you walking so fast?". I just couldn't win......Stephen doesn't care what people think about him, he does his job, he is totally himself and if they don't like it then they can just deal with it. There are also those times when he is so forgetful, I mean you can remind him over and over and over and he will still forget. But then there are those times that he does things without being reminded......and if you go to remind him he will forget.....does that make sense? For instance one day I was leaving for work and told Stephen not to forget his cell phone, well he hardly ever forgets it, but since I had reminded him he forgot it. When he doesn't have to work til late, he cleans and makes sure everything is tidy for me when I get home. When I work late he cooks and cleans up.

There are times when he is very quiet and sometimes you can't get him out of those moods but I think that he really is just devising his next plan of action. Put him with our friend Matt and those two can be extremely crazy......but they make us laugh and thats all that matters.
Stephen does some crazy things, he forgets alot, he makes me laugh, and the best thing of all is he lets things slide right over his head (unless of course I really make him mad ;) )
That's why I love him.
Oh and one more thing......he is great with children!!! Heehehe


So my crazy husband always asks me "So have you talked to anyone today"?
I tell him to be more specific...even though I KNOW he means "have i talked to any family or friends today?" So now I say it to him.....because well considering I'm a receptionist and I get 500-700 calls a day, what am I suppose to do, name off every call I get because sure yeah I'v talked to TONS of people today.
Everytime I talk to him at work my new question is "so have you talked to anyone today"?

The reason why I'm telling you this is the other night I was picking on him for always saying that to me....and I told him that I was going to tell everyone all about it.....so I forgot what I was going to post yesterday and called him up to ask him. He said "even if I could remember I wouldn't tell you". I think I became the new moron, " Hey honey remember what I was picking on you about last night, and how I was going to post it on my blog, what were we talking about?". I think he would of been the idiot if he had told me.

So maybe those of you who know me but don't know Stephen will get a little look at who he is.
I hope you all have a great day.
And maybe I'll have some great stories to tell you about him. I'm telling you they happen EVERYDAY!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for telling everyone about me, but it was all the truth! I am as forgetful as she says I am. Can't wait to see what the next blog will contain!

Michelle said...

You never know....just watch yourself the next time you go do something goofy.....

alicia said...

How sweet!

KriSTeN said...

hahah husbands are so funny! you are right about Stephen but i have to say that reminding men in genearl can hurt you bad. if i forget to remind dennis he says "oh you forgot to remind me" or if i do and he forgets he says "hey you reminded me too much so i forgot". hahaah who wins? it's a catch twenty-two! MEN! gotta love them and cant live without them that's for sure!

texandawg said...

Stephen helped me and my boss find The Home Depot today...

He is a great guy...I love him...

Hey Michelle...Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...Been so busy with work and Fine arts practice...

Michelle said...

That Stephen, he's a smart one.
I'v been wondering where you have been Ryan, your slacking......even though I can't go to CO I will be rooting for ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey I remember that song the me and Stephen sang in the grocery store...

...It's the Eye of the Tiger...