Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Please Help

Okay so I need help. I want to change to the private blogger but how do I invite people to be able to view it? Can I still add people without their email address??? I have no idea what to do.
Please help!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

go to your dashboard and then to settings, then to permissions and you can add emails that way. You have to have an email to add them. :) hope that helps...also i have a recipe for you when i get a chance :) we tried it last night and it was easy and yummy!!

Nate said...

Check out this link. Hope that helps.

Melissa said...

I'm no help at all... but thanks for your sweet comment! I feel so stressed sometimes with all that is going on, but I try to stay positive, because then it seems like we might make it through all of these transitions! :) Hang in there, my friend! God is watching over you every step of the way and will provide and take care of you and your sweet girl even when you don't see how.