Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

An update

Hey guys, I'm back!!
I actually just got to my parents house about an hour ago.
I'll catch y ou all up to date.
I'm a little tired so be easy on my grammer and spelling.
Tuesday I went in about 11:15 and got all set up in the room, changed, got my IV in and heard the baby's heartbeat. I was doing good until they started wheeling me into the OR and when Stephen and my mom had to stop following me I just couldn't stop the tears from flowing....so I get to the OR and they sit me up getting me ready for my spinal which really freaked me out so of course my anxiety came back and I started up with the tears again....the nurses were great they just really took care of me and tried to get me to relax...before I knew it I was lying down again and everything started getting distant. That was the last thing I heard and saw before I woke up to extreme pain frommy belly down. the first thing I asked was did we have the baby's heart beat, can I hear it, and I'm still pretty much out of it but I heard the nurses saying it was a good sign becuase I knew where I was at. So then we got the heartbeat which was hard because she was hiding behind my incision but we did find her. Then I told them I was in so much pain so they gave me some stuff that really helped. I got to my room and found out I had had the surgery and was in recovery for an hour before I actually woke up.
At that point I was hurting but not bad at all, I thought I was doing good. I'm not good with medicine names but it was through my IV and it was dopomean or something like that. Mostly I was in and out of sleep along with visitors Tuesday evening, and we got to hear the heart beat like every couple hours. Each time I was nervous because she was hiding behind my incision but we found her and she was moving so much...I actually can feel her now so it realy helped me cope with everything. By Wednesday I was in more pain but getting up and walking and feeling good about everything. I will say when I looked down at my incision I freaked out...its above my bellybutton all the way down, so it hurts to have anything touching it. By yesterday evening they had to stop giving me the IV medicine and start Vicaden (sp?) That didnt work very well and I was feeling like I was going to throw up and this was about the time Pastor came in to pray for me. It was not a good time. Anyways last night I had Vicaden again and didnt' sleep much, had aches and pains and just couldn't sleep very mucb. By this morning I was ready to go home...so the Dr came in scheduled me for an apt to get my staples out for Tuesday and said I could go home around noon. It was actually easier then I thought because the nurses and doctors were extremely nice and helpful I just loved having them around. I do have to say Wednesday morning I got woken up about every two hours and even had blood drawn at 3:30, yeah it was crazy. Stephen stayed with me the whole time and my mom came up every day to help. Right now i'm trying to get used to Vicaden, I'm not sure if I like it, but it does help a little. But it's nice to be out of the hospital bed and all the tubes and here where I'm around my family. I couldn't of done it without everyone's prayers and loving support. I'm sure its' going to be an interesting couple weeks but I know everything will be okay, God will give me energy and take away the pain. thanks again for everyone who kept me in your prayers on Tuesday, it was by far one of the scariest things I've ever gone through but my little girl is safe and she is moving all around....I can't wait to see her!!!
Tht'ats it for now, i'm tired and hurting nad waiting for more medicine. But I have a picture to show you all of what the cyst looked like, I wasn't about to have this thing taken out without getting to see what's been growing inside of me. Tell me what you think. It was about 18-19 Cm Take a look at this sucker
Love you all


7 comments:

KriSTeN said...

Michelle! that thing was FREAKING huge. gosh i am so sorry. i am so glad you are doing good and at mom and dad's all settled in. i cant wait to see you tomorrow night. i will give you a hug then. love ya girl... i am praying still! cant wait to see baby Addyson too

alicia said...

OH MY WORD! Bless your heart. You are one brave girl. To be pregnant and then to have to go through all of that, you are an awesome person! I'm so glad God got you through all of it and now we are just waiting patiently for this little princess to come now.

Deborah said...

WOW! That is amazing! God definitely had his hand on you and Addyson! I'm so glad everything went smoothly! That thing is huge! I'm like you, I would HAVE to have a picture of it! Now you can show Addyson when she is older what she had to share her "space" with for 20 weeks! That's amazing! Just think, Michelle, you have this to remember for the rest of your life, that God has his hand in everything! I'm praying for a quick/smooth recovery!

Rach said...

I didn't realize how big 19 cm was!!!!! Holy crap!!!!!!!! I'm so glad everything went well!!!! Rest up and hopefully you'll get used to the pain meds!! I'm so glad you and little Addyson are ok!

Unknown said...

Holy mother!! that thing is gigantic! I didn't have it pictured that big. Unbelievable! You did a great job! See you have basically gone through labor already so Addyson should be a breeze :)

Unknown said...

I think you added your viewers the wrong way..they need to be under the second bracket not the author one...I have your blog on my dashboard?? I'm confused!

Rach said...

Hey!! Grey's was great!!!!!!!! It comes on again tonight and they show it online at abc.com. It's a 2 parter. Let me know if you're gonna watch it so I don't spoil it for you. Otherwise, i'll give you the full scoop. Also, if you go to the Grey Matter link on my blog, it is a blog written by the writers of the show and is updated every week after the show. This weeks wasn't very good b/c it's a 2 parter and they don't want to spoil next week's episode!! I think you deserve some Grey's couch potato time tonight!!