I've been trying to upload a video on photobucket but its taking forever, if anyone knows what to do let me know. This one was only 17 seconds. The one i'm trying is 1 minute long....this is nothing compared to what I have!! :(
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
awwww...michelle she's the cutest baby ever. pictures don't compare to video at all!! makes me want to hold her.
awwww she was saying "i am about to spit up momma" hahaah. that was so cute! you have to put more of those on there or email them to me! please!
i miss her! cant wait to see her. one more week!
love ya
What a cute little video! I laughed at the end when she spit up and you go, "OH!" :) Classic! She is so cute and getting so big! I watched it like 5 times...I love baby babble! I hope working gets easier for you...I know how you must feel...just remind yourself that you are doing this for her!
Post a Comment