Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pictures

Hey guys I have a bunch new pictures to post. I hope you don't mind me always posting pictures, I just think it's cool to see the growth of my little girl and how fast she is growing up. :) I have this cute little video that is 1 minute long but can't figure out how to upload it.....I wish I could. Anyways my first half week back to work was so hard. I'm really dreading tomorrow becuase I have to be gone for a full week instead of just 3 days. I miss my little girl sooooooo much!!!! Thursday she didn't even want to look at me when I got to my mom's to pick her up....ahhhhh. I'm going to think positive though, hopefully that will help the weekends get here faster. I enjoyed being with her all week. She is such a doll. My mom took some picture for me and I'm going to post them too, she is adorable. :)
I took this on Friday after her nap


Mom did these






This was Wednesday see she missed her mom


Tuesday morning!!!




5 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute! :) I hope your week goes SUPER fast and that you have lots to do so that it even feels faster. I love her little smirks! :)

KriSTeN said...

oh wow. she wouldnt look at you??? man that attitude that her momma has is coming out! :) i love it!
she is so cute and i am praying for you to get through your days and enjoy them somewhat. i hope you have a great monday and it flies by. i love you girl. have a wonderful day. and kiss addyson for me when you pick her up. pretty soon she will get used to it all and just get so happy and ecstatic when she sees her momma! her favorite person in the whole wide world...

Melissa said...

How's your first day of your first full week back going? You're almost done for the day! Hope you're hanging in there! :)

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! She is not a newborn anymore. Has she started to "squeal in delight" yet? It cracks me up when I hear my Annabelle do it. I really enjoy getting to watch Addyson grow.

Deborah said...

oh my goodness, she has changed so much! She is just precious! Such a sweet face!