Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 02, 2007

What is love??


What is love?

When you wake up in the morning look into your childs crib see her smiling up at you and you have this feeling overwhelm you, that is love.

When you get woken up at 2 am by a crying baby and you don't think about the sleep you are losing but the time you are gaining with your child even if it's for 2o minutes, that is love.

When your child is screaming and screaming and her face is red with tears streaming down her cheeks and your heart breaks because all you want to do is make it better, that is love.

When you laugh and your child laughs back and makes you laugh with their laughter until tears are coming out of your eyes, that is love.

When your child falls asleep on your chest with their hands and feet sprawled out on you and you forget about the housework or even taking a shower and just think of how special that one moment is, that is love.

When you take the time out of your day and just talk to your child just to hear them coo back to you not caring that you don't understand them but knowing you have that mommy daughter connection, that is love.

When your heart swells with pride everytime someone tells you how beautiful your child is, that is love.

When you leave your child and go somewhere only to hurry up and come back becuase you miss the warmth of your child in your arms, that is love.

Love, love is what I have for Addyson, she is a delight to me, she makes me smile when I am sad, she makes me laugh when I'm tired and she makes all right in the world when she is in my arms. I have so much love for her, more love than I could ever imagine. God has blessed me over and abundently and I thank Him every day for this beautiful blessing He has given Stephen and I. Love, what could be better than this????

3 comments:

Jenny said...

awwww....that made my eyes tear up!!

KriSTeN said...

...and the greatest of these is love...
that's so sweet. i cant wait to have that feeling! :)
oh and your daughter is beautiful! :)

Jamie said...

That's so cool Michelle, def. something worth looking forward to!