I think it's about time I updated this blog of mine. Well I keep getting msg from my brother on why I haven't written in it lately so this ,I suppose, is for him.
Life has been extremely busy lately. I seem to always be at work...maybe its becuase I am always at work...it's crazy.
This week I'm staying late today and Friday...and then I work Lifeway tomorrow...so I think I counted...51 hours this week...yuck. So I'm already tired just thinking about it.
Mother's day was great...Stephen and I went to church with the family and then had a family dinner with everyone. It was nice and it was a great time to tell mom how much we love her. I don't know what I would do without her. She is one of the greatest moms.
After we ate we headed over to Stephen's parents house...his mom was sick with the flu so we didn't do very much. But we wanted to show her how much we appriciated her so we thought it would be nice to drop by for a few.
I couldn't believe the weather on Sunday, it was horrible...the rain didn't let up at all.
After the family thing we headed home and cleaned and got things ready to begin a new week.
And here we are the day everyone forgets...Tuesday....
But I for one love Tuesdays...my favorite show comes on...One Tree Hill...Only 3 more episodes left....wow what am I going to do? LOL
Nothing really exciting going on...I ruined my back seat belt in my car by leaving it hanging out...the whole buckle is gone...I'm sure Auto Zone can fix that though....sometimes its hard to admit you were stupid and you weren't thinking.
I found these puzzles online www.jigzone.com and have been putting them together all day. It helps the time go by when I'm not busy and keeps me sane.
This weekend Stephen is finally off, no work, no meetings...I'm so looking forward to that.
And next weekend Katy and I are going to dallas to visit our friend Abby.
All three of us are so pumped....it will be a nice change to get away from here. :)
Alright enough of my boring life...you all have a fabulous day and if anything remotely interesting happens later I will be sure to let you know.
Congrats Lindsay and BJ on graduating!!!!! YOU DID IT!
Love my Life
13 years ago










9 comments:
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!! We are so pumped about graduation !!!! :) Thanks for the congrats!
Michelle you sound either bummed out or really tired. Keep your chin up and keep pressing on! My mom always use to tell me that when I was upset. I will be praying for you even if you are just tired. Pray that the Lord gives you strength. Have a good Wednesday. We are half way throught the week! Talk to ya soon girl.
Yes I agree with Alicia.
You may hate work and not enjoy it at all, but you have a choice everyday, to make the worse of it, or to find the best out of it, and remember how good of job you have. Even if your chair doesn't have a seat belt, hold on.
ryan you are a hoot! :)
Well I don't really hate work, I'm just extremely tired here lately.
It's already been a long week so yeah I'm ready for a break.
Alicia, thanks for the encouragement and prayers.
Ryan, is it my chair or my car? lol
I feel like I'm strapped in though, with this headset on all day long. Thanks all of you for your kind words!!!
I'm telling you, I'm hitting the beach in the fall....!!!!
"ryan you are a hoot! :"
Um, ok. that was strange.
Ryan, is it my chair or my car? lol I tied them together hehe.
It's good thing that you tied them together considering there is no buckle....
HAHA, that's good Michelle. So did Stephen laugh?
No, he felt bad for me...he was glad we didn't have to spend money though.
Post a Comment