Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Too many bids....

Praise the Lord, the bids are over! I can now breath.
We had two bids going in this afternoon and as of 3pm...we are finished and everyone should have their quotes in.
I'm so relieved...Its been one of the busiest days this week. Now I can relax and take it easy til 4. The phones were ringing off the hook and the faxes were popping in my email every few seconds....ahhhhhhhhhhh

Okay so Friday is almost here....I can't believe another work week is almost over, thats so crazy.
I can't wait til this weekend.
My poor brother Ryan is getting his wisdom teeth out tomorrow at 1. I feel bad for him but it's really not that bad...and I'm one of the biggest babies when it comes to needles and hospitals and doctors...so coming from me, you should trust me.

Stephen gets off at 4 today and I'm leaving here around 4:15 and we are going to get some errands done. We haven't had any time for anything other then sleep this week. It's been one long one. I'm glad its almost over.

Other then that nothing interesting happening today. Just working hard and ready to be off.

You guys have a wonderful rest of the afternoon!!!

No comments: