Well isn't it just a wonderful morning??
Okay okay I think I got just enough sleep last night.
I went to bed at 9:30....I was SO tired.
A little bit of the convo last night.....
Stephen: "Come on Michelle what do you want to do?"
Michelle: "Michelle wants to go to sleep while you stay up and play Halo".
Stephen (with jaw dropped): "Your amazing!"
Michelle: "I know"
Just so you all know I HATE video games! I hate how they are so addicting.
Stephen will be off the next day and stay up til like 2:30 that night playing xbox.
It's crazy insane! Oh well, like I care, I'm all curled up in bed asleep. This morning I asked
Stephen if I had woken up when he got into bed last night (I never remember) and he said just my nightly routine at talking in my sleep. Yes I talk in my sleep ALL the time......atleast I don't sleep walk....I should set up a recorder and see what I actually say.
Okay so something awesome happened yesterday....A good friend of mine and I reconciled after about a year. It was so completely a God thing! You always wonder why things happen like they do...and why they can't be fixed when you want them to be fixed but God always knows the perfect time and the perfect place. It's been hard because you are always thinking about this person and wondering what happened...but now I know that God puts friends in your life for a reason and how you handle situations with these people are your choice alone. I made some bad decisions but God worked it out and now I have a wonderful friend back in my life. God is amazing!
So I'm in a wonderful mood this morning.
How are YOU doing??
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
You should see Dustin and what he does when he is asleep. The other day we were in the Bulldog room watching tv real early, and he is asleep, then all of sudden jumps up, tells me to be quiet and starts moving a wind chime. He starts saying "where did it go?? be quiet!! it's over here somewhere!" and he just keeps moving the wind chime...Strange boy.
Getting excited about Friday?
I think I am going with Stephen to that concert...
LOL, thats so funny...you should get it on film and black mail him one day.
The other night Stephen said that when he came to bed I jumped up and said something about a mountain and he said "where you going" and I said "Can't I go to the bathroom ALONE?"
All I remember is going to the restroom...not all of that.
Yes I'm so excited about friday...leaving here by 3:30.
Stephen would like that...he is looking forward to seeing TFC
Hey just was on stxym.org and saw some pics of your brother from fine arts. Check it out, they look nice.
Post a Comment