Today a couple of us from work and my father-in-law will be visiting a River Oaks mansion that Tellepsen built. I toured it last year before it was complete and am looking forward to viewing the finished product. I heard that the fire place in the master bedroom cost $37,000 alone. If I get time when I come back I'll fill you in on the rest....its HUGE. We will be leaving here at 10:30 and probably not getting back til 1..so then I have 2 more hours up front...how exciting is that?? AND I got to wear jeans today...so that puts me in a great mood.
In other news I will be leaving with Katy at 3:30 for Dallas. We are both pumped and looking forward to seeing Abby. I'm leaving Stephen here to fend for himself, and he is off all weekend. But I think he will be fine, I mean he does have his XBox to keep him company. He told me though, that he wants me to be able to do things like this and not to worry about him, he will be fine. What a sweetheart!
I will post more later...you guys have a great morning
Love my Life
13 years ago










12 comments:
Hey you adopted a pet too! Aren't they cute? Good Morning to you too. Have in Dallas this weekend. Talk to ya in a little bit.
Remember not to covet the house...haha.
Have fun in Dallas, and if Stephen needs comforting, we will take care of him.
You like my fish!! He is so cute...
Oh I dont' think I will covet this house...sounds to dreary and strange for me...I'll send you pictures if I can.
Take good care of Stephen :)
Have a great time with Abby! Love ya!
Natalie
Good morning! How was your weekend? I noticed that you saw the baby yocum. Isn't he so cute?! You can really tell his features. Okay talk to ya later!
Hey Alicia,
Yes I had a AWESOME weekend!! We had a blast...but now its back to the grind.
Carson is sooo cute....they did good :)
UPDATE. Let's not get lazy
I will when I get done with this crap i'm working on now.
I fed your fish for you today!
How do you do that?
I am making your fish fat.
Go ahead...I always forget to feed the fish...thats stephen job but he is never on here :)
Post a Comment