Hey girl! I didn't do any thing specific to the template, I just removed the quiz that I had put on there. Everytime I try to blog one of those quizzes it makes my profile and all that other stuff move down to the bottom. I'm sure it has to do with an option on my template but I just figured I wouldn't mess with it until I had someone else show me what to do.
1 comment:
Hey girl! I didn't do any thing specific to the template, I just removed the quiz that I had put on there. Everytime I try to blog one of those quizzes it makes my profile and all that other stuff move down to the bottom. I'm sure it has to do with an option on my template but I just figured I wouldn't mess with it until I had someone else show me what to do.
Post a Comment