Okay I had to post these....my little brother looking all handsome...not to mention his cute date. I hope your not mad Ryan, but these were great pictures!!!
Okay so yeah...I didn't ask..but I thought they were great!! Yes and you are very handsome yourself! A couple people didn't even know it was you til I told them.
4 comments:
Did I say you could post those?? Hahah. Oh well. No one cool comes here anyway. hehe. It is a good picture though, she is beautiful.
Okay so yeah...I didn't ask..but I thought they were great!!
Yes and you are very handsome yourself! A couple people didn't even know it was you til I told them.
yes, she is gorgeous Ryan
very gorgeous! and you arent so bad yourself you little handsome you!
-Kristen
"Did I say you could post those?? Hahah. Oh well. No one cool comes here anyway. hehe. It is a good picture though, she is beautiful."
What are you talking about Ryan, your cool!!!
Post a Comment