Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

10 Weeks

Well I'm finally 10 weeks along, crazy how time seem to be going to slow but then on the other side it's going so fast. Before I know it I will be half way there. I'm already hoping for a fast pregnancy, my back is already hurting.....LOL
I can't believe that in maybe 6-7 weeks we can find out what we are going to have...that seems so crazy to me. I'm starting to feel a little better, I don't think I've come home and crashed at all this week, so that is a huge improvement for me. I'm actually pretty pumped that I'm feeling better. I hate feeling like my body just can't do anything else. It still is very hard to get up at 5:30 and work til 4, but I'm praying it just becomes a routine again. 2 more weeks until the end of my first trimester, it's just around the corner. I have another Dr. App on the 13th of November, I'm not sure what they are going to do since this is my 2nd apt, so if any of you remember can you please give me a heads up, I like to know before I get there. LOL I hate Dr.'s
Well Stephen, Wade and I are leaving tomorrow at 7:30 on our journey to GA. There we will stay until Monday and head out to TN for the Chalet. I believe we will be back home on the 10th. I'm so excited and happy that it's finally almost here. There is just so much stuff going on that it will be nice to just sit back and enjoy a nice vacation. I hear its like in the 30's and 50's right now....I love cold weather.
Please pray that our drive up there is good and we have no problems.
I can't procastinate any longer as I have so much work to do before 4.

I hope everyone has a nice week and the weather continues to be beautiful!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Pretty much every visit is the same, except for the ones that you do an ultrasound. They will make you weigh, pee in a cup, and then they will listen to the baby's heartbeat. I don't know if I've told you already, but congratulations! Enjoy every minute of being pregnant. It is such a special time!

Unknown said...

ditto with deb...oh and they will measure you tummy every time :) i always measured exactly to the week. its pretty much in and out until the ultrasounds. i loved hearing the heartbeat everytime. it was such a great sound! i got my first ultrasound at 12 weeks and that was amazing to see her moving all around. i also looked back at those pictures and could see that it was a girl even then...maybe you will get lucky and know soon :) have a great trip and look forward the the fun trimester :) 2 was the best for me!

Melissa said...

Well, I was going to tell you about appts, but Iahve nothing to add... :) Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy!! And Linds is right, 2nd trimester is lots of fun because you feel good for the most part and look pregnant, but your not uncomfortable yet! :)

Natalie Powers said...

yep everything they said is exactly right on!! The heartbeat is the most amazing thing. :)

alicia said...

I am so glad to hear about your pregnancy. Take care of yourself and remembered to get pampered now because once he or she comes along it is all baby time!!!