I just want to forewarn you all right now, that I am probably going to blow up like a blimp with this pregnancy.
People have been asking me if I've been craving anything lately....and I haven't really so far, but this weekend has been pretty wierd.
Friday evening I didn't feel very well so I pretty much did nothing, and then I got this huge craving for fried rice from this chinese resauraunt down the street....mmmmm goood. Stephen went and got me that and some soup...it was good.
Now today I'm trying to take a nap and all I can think about is James Coney Island chili, cheese and onion hotdogs. Usually I only eat corn dogs when I go there, but for some reason those sound soooo good right now. I'm going to send Stephen in a little bit. ha
My Dr. apt is tomorrow and i'll post any updates then.
Have a good Sunday evening.
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
I sure hope that chili, cheese and onion dog will not give you heartburn...
I didn't get one, I lost interest....
now i am starving ,you crazy preggo :) yeah watch the hearburn...gotta love it when it conflicts with your craving.
hahah it's ok michelle. you wont get too fat. remember you arent fat you are PREGNANT! it's different! love ya
Post a Comment