Okay so I did it.....I took a picture......I don't like it but I guess it will apease everyone. Even though I officially turn 12 weeks tomorrow..here is my 12 week tummy. I know I'm fat.
so cute :) i love belly pics..you will look back and hardly be able to remember being that skinny when you are 30+ weeks along :) (Hi baby in the belly :) )
awwww that's cute. and you are not fat. when you are pregnant we dont say fat. we say pregnant. hahaha... you are brave i still dont think i will be doing that! love ya
Ryan your too funny and mean at the same time. Michelle I think you're beautiful no matter what. Ryan doesn't know what he's talking about. Pretty soon he's going to be a hairy man just like his daddy.
Yeah! A belly pic. Oh I am so excited for you and I can't wait till January now to find out what it is. We need to hang out now that I live close to y'all. Have a happy thanksgiving!
10 comments:
so cute :) i love belly pics..you will look back and hardly be able to remember being that skinny when you are 30+ weeks along :) (Hi baby in the belly :) )
awwww that's cute. and you are not fat. when you are pregnant we dont say fat. we say pregnant. hahaha... you are brave i still dont think i will be doing that! love ya
I LOVE it!!! Don't forget, each week and you will love the changes!
That's so cute Michelle!! You're not fat. Remember pregnancy is beautiful.
You don't look fat at all!! :) After I had Carson, I cherished my previous "fat" days... :) It gives you a whole new perspective on your figure! :)
You so pushed your stomach out...
hahah Ryan you are a brat!
Ryan your too funny and mean at the same time. Michelle I think you're beautiful no matter what. Ryan doesn't know what he's talking about. Pretty soon he's going to be a hairy man just like his daddy.
Yeah! A belly pic. Oh I am so excited for you and I can't wait till January now to find out what it is. We need to hang out now that I live close to y'all. Have a happy thanksgiving!
Oh, how cute! What a cute little tummy! You aren't fat at all! Enjoy this time! And take tons of pics!
Post a Comment