Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ARGHH

I HATE INDIGESTION!!!!!!


HOW DO I GET RID OF IT???? ANSWERS PLEASE????

2 comments:

Natalie Powers said...

tums!!!!!! Tums!!!!! tums!!! you can have as many as you want. if it gets really bad like mine did they put me on Tagement. It worked wonders...:) I love you!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry...I had it all the way through to the end. Just take tums and tell your dr. They might be able to give you something stronger. I'm really sorry. Just try to notice what you ate before and what gives you indegestion and then avoid it at all costs. I couldn't eat anythign tomato-y and if i did i paid the price. Oh...and if you haven't ...start downing fiber like its going out of style. :)