Alright I've been asked to update and I believe that means more then just pictures. So much has gone on this past week, it's been a crazy 7 days.
Last Friday we left at 8:30 in the morning after picking Wade up from class and drove straight to GA. We got in to my Grandmother's house about 9:30 and met up with the rest of my family who had left the day before. We stayed up talking and catching up which was really nice.
Saturday and Sunday was spent shopping and hanging out with my Grandmother and seeing my Uncle. It was so pretty there, I actually didn't think that trees could be differen't colors. Fall in GA is gorgeous, I'm waiting on some pictures from my brother. My camera went on the frits right before the trip so I'm depending on everyone else to send me pictures.
Monday we got up early and left for TN which was a beautiful drive, we went through North Carolina and up through the mountains. We were so far up the mountain we saw ice, it was so pretty. We spent Monday-Thursday going into town, shopping, eating, relaxing, sitting in the hottub, playing pool, checking out the sights, and some more shopping, and just having a good time with the family. Even though it rained on us, we still had a good time. Not as cold as I would of liked but it was pretty nonetheless.
Friday morning we all got up and got ready to come home. Dad, Mom, Kristen, Dennis, Dustin and Josh were planning on staying in a hotel while Stephen, Wade, Ryan and I were planning on driving straight home. On the way we decided to stop in Gulfport to visit my Aunt, Uncle and cousins who were on a missions trip for the people who went through Katrina. They live in Indiana and we thought that even though it was an hour out of our way we couldn't pass the chance up to see them. It's so sad to see all that happened in Gulfport and even sadder to see how many people were yet without a home. But yet the Casinos were up, tell me about getting their priorities straight.
We got home Saturday morning about 3 am...it was a long long drive.
That's our trip, it was great and tiring and all that jazz.
Since we have been back it's been hard on me, I'm tired and not feeling well. My brother came down with something and I think I might of caught the tail end of it. It's hard getting in the groove of things when you have not had any kind of schedule for the past week.
I'm almost 12 weeks along and I had to move my Dr. Apt to next Monday the 20th because I was so swamped at work today. I never should of made an apt right after getting back from work. Anyways so hopefully the Apt after this one will be the one where we find out what we are having. That would be so exciting!!!!! Right before Christmas, what a Christmas present.
I've been told I'm getting a baby belly, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not right now. I feel like I shouldnt' be showing....but I guess everyone is different. When I get a camera to work I;ll take a belly picture for you all. Maybe...hehehe
This week will be so busy. We have our Thanksgiving luncheon at work on Thursday, and since I'm pregnant I've signed up to make all these wonderful things that I want to eat. LOL
I also have my review that day, I'm nervous about that. Friday I have a meeting luncheon at Saltgrass, I know such a hard week...on top of that I have all this work to do. Next week should be a little easier.....we get thursday, friday, saturday and sunday off. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Well I'm going to finish watching Heros, I love that show.
I hope you have a blessed week.
Love my Life
13 years ago










4 comments:
You should be showing..don't you worry a bit. At thirteen weeks is when I had to go on my first maternity clothes shopping trip. I remember it was over spring break and I couldn't get any of my jeans to fit around me. Ha! How fun...Can't wait to see that belly pic.
hey girl. wow you are brave to do a belly pic if you do it. i dont think i will be sharing my belly on here but that's just me! ha... we had so much fun on the trip huh? i dont feel like posting right now. i want to post something exciting next. who knows what and when that will be! love ya see you next week
We want belly pics!! We want belly pics!! Kristen, you better put your belly pics on when you get pregnant. J/K. It would be nice though.
hahaaha belly pics are cute when it's someone else's belly but not mine! hahaah.... i might. you never know...
Post a Comment