Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Week 12 Appointment

Dr. Apt went well today...nothing much went on, the heart beat was good and everything seemed normal. My next one is December 19th and I get to have blood taken to see if everything is alright with the baby. Like it's my privelage to get blood forced from my body. Oh well right. I did hear that I can't find out the sex of the baby until around January 15th. I'm anxious but I can wait, that's only 8 weeks from now. I can't believe I will actually be 20 weeks in 8 weeks, half over, wow! Anyways I just thought I would give everyone the update on my day. I only have 2 more days at work and then I'm free until the Monday after Thanksgiving. Whoo hoo.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so happy that everything looks good!! I'm so happy for ya'll. Wow, it seems like your pregnancy is going by quick. You'll be having "it" in no time at all.

Michelle said...

Thanks! I always feel better when I know that everything is doing great. It makes me breath a little better. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it's going by fast enough, but then I look back and I think where did the time go. I'll be 20 weeks soon! Can't wait to meet him or her.