Okay so that picture was one that we took at a wedding last year. I saw it and since I think that posting pictures is so much fun I decided to stick it on here. I'm hoping to post a picture of us all at the rodeo last night. That is if my brothers will send it to me.
Yes the rodeo, lets see the first part was extremely boring...but I already told you guys that it would be. Montgomery Gentry were cool except for the fact that I couldn't hear the words very well. The sound was totally off and it didn't sound too good. Other then that it was fun...we got there about 7pm....we had some really good seats (Thanks Wade) so it was pretty much a good night. But I'm done with the rodeo this year...and maybe next year...lol
I know I probably sound really boring...but I'm really fun actually...well I think so...its just that some things don't keep my attention. I'm the kinda person that if there is a large crowd around I just want to look around and watch everyone and see what everyone is doing...and then my head starts to spin because there are so many conversations going on around me, and so many people and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and thats about the time I go insane. Other then that I'm pretty normal.
I have about 3.5 hours until the weekend is all mine. No work until Monday. I pray it goes by slllooowwwllllyyyy.....maybe so? We are getting together with some friends from College Station tonight. They are coming over to visit...them and their little son. I can't say baby anymore because he is close to being 2. So we are going to enjoy the company tonight and have a nice evening.
I had an interesting conversation yesterday with the Human Resource Director. I told her I believed I should start getting commission instead of a regular set pay....and she asked me commission for what...and I said I should get $1 for every phone call that comes in..and we are now at 475. She left for a min and came back and I was like "we are up to 490 now" Wow now that would be awesome. What do you think? You think I deserve that??? I mean every customer does have a question I have to answer so therefore I should get paid for every customer or client that calls in....oh wait I should get a dollar for every courier slip I sign...hm...another wonderful thought...
have a great weekend!
Love my Life
13 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment