Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2005

What a Day...

Okay so I tried to post this morning and I wrote a huge long one and it got deleted...so them my frustration got to me and I decided not to type it all up again. From now on I think I'm just going to copy it after I type it all up just in case it disapears again. Yuck such a bad feeling when you have done so much and its completely gone....argh...

Today has been very busy for me. The phones have not stopped ringing so other then wanting to pull my hair out and throw the computer out the window...I'm having a great day.
It's always the same questions,"what is your fax number?" I mean considering the amount of phone calls that come in a day, you would think that everyone would have the fax number.

Last week I had a subcontractor come in to drop something off and when he went to leave he found something on the ground outside...so he brought it to me....and come to find out it was a package of dope. Yeah so Im sitting here holding this item in my hand not knowing what to do with it. I passed it on to someone who then passed it on to the Human Resource Director...who then called HPD...so HPD comes up here and wants my liscense number and my name and everything else that he asked for. I was like "am I in trouble?" and he was like, "did you do something wrong?" NOOOO just wondered why you needed my info....well its because I was the one that the "item" was handed off to. So he takes the "item" out of the envelope and sticks it to his noes and sniffs in deeply...and goes "This is some pretty good stuff" oh my goodness I wanted to laugh right there...to have an officer do that after we were trying to limit the touching of the bag. Some day that was....

Last year the company got robbed and some people took off with a couple computers and some laptops...and left a crack pipe behind..which I happened to stumble upon...so now everyong picks on me because I "found" the crack pipe and I "found" the dope....it's not true I don't have a problem, I promise! I do work in the Greens point area....so that should mean something!

Alright well I have about 2 in a half hours left before I can go home...hope it goes by fast..enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go on the ticker!! you did it.

And please LAY OFF THE DRUGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Michelle said...

It was in absolute luck that I figured it out!
I'm trying to lay off of them but it's soo hard....I have NO self control..