I forgot to tell you a very humerous story that happened Friday night. Of course at the time it was not in the least funny but after the initial pain was gone I can now look back and laugh.
So I'm at home and Stephen and I were picking on each other again ( I think we were each trying to get to the computer first or something) and I ended up running away from him and as I turned to run I smacked my leg right into the open dresser drawer that Stephen forgot to close. And when I'm saying I was running I mean I was at FULL Speed when I colided with this OPEN dresser drawer that my WONDERFUL husband forgot to shut. So I hit the ground crying thinking I broke my leg or something and then Stephen looks at me and says " See Michelle you shouldn't of been running", granted he was trying to make me laugh...the glare that I gave him told him he better shut his mouth before I HURT him!
Anyways I ended up with a huge knot on my leg that turned purple/Blue/black.....
The funny thing is that when I hit the drawer, I hit it so hard that I broke the inside track so now even if Stephen remembered to shut the drawer it won't shut anymore.
Now that its been a day or two I can now sit back and laugh very hard about it all! LOL
I did forgive him for not shutting the drawer, but no one said I can't hold it over his head! :)
Love my Life
13 years ago










3 comments:
He didn't shut the drawer and you were mad at him. That's not very nice...
So how's work?
Because I got hurt...
And work is work...this huge hummer just pulled up outside...awesome
her hubby is abusive Ryan we must help. what can we do? cant you hear her crying out for help?
Post a Comment