Okay so do you ever just hate your job, like really really hate your job? I think this week is one of those weeks where I wish I could get up and say I quit....but then I sit back and reality hits and it would be absolutely nuts if I did that. One day...yes one day I will not be sitting here answering phones and listening to everyones crap.....YES! One day I will be the one telling everyone to do what I want them to do instead of me being the one to do everything.
You know what I hate? Is when people get out of their cars walk to the door look at the sign..walk back to their car..come back to the door...reach for the handle turn around walk back...and then slowly come back up to the door and come in...if only they knew I could see them doing this.....The sign says our company...so what in the world are they looking for???????
It's been such a beautiful day today.....too bad the weekends hardly ever look like this. So Lindsay has helped me with a couple of things on my blog...but still it seems very complicated...lol...maybe its just me...or maybe between the phones ringing and people distracting me...I can' t seem to focus.
Love my Life
13 years ago










1 comment:
I think you are doing a great job. Guess i better set up a name on here so you can read it as well! Hopefully i can figure this one out too... sorry about the job. i think that 99% of the world hates their jobs. At least we have one. that is what i think when i start to get really mad... and it makes me feel better. but yes one day we will not be here. we will be in a better place!
-Kristen
Post a Comment